10" Historic Military Corcoran Brown Jump Boots
- All Over Comfort & Performance
- "Spit Shineable" Leather
- Original Cap Toe
- Garrison Army Munson Last for Superior Fit
- Webbing Reinforcement for Ankle Support
- Special Ribbed Steel Paratrooper Shank for Support
- Extra Firm Heavy Duty Military Counters and Box Toes
- Leather Laces
- Poron® Insoles
- Reinforced Military Tap, Oil Resistant Rubber and Leather Sole
- Non-Trip, Oil Resistant Beveled Heel
- Made in the USA
- Served our Forces in WWII and Korea
Revered by paratroopers and other military personnel for the past 60 years, these Corcoran Boots played a key role in the Allies' success in World War II and most recent conflicts.
They meet the highest demands of the American military, delivering battlefield toughness, all-terrain capabilities, and unsurpassed comfort.
Authentic to the last detail.